miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

Character Strenghts In My Life Part 2

Hiiiiii in our past post we showed Emily´s story now is timee for mines....
A moment where I dind´t practiced the Character Strenght of Self-Control was when I was in my room reading and then my sister enter and started to make noises and to move my things and then I started to shout at her because I wanted to read. Later that day I felt terrible and I try to apoligice with her and at the end she forgived me but the pain of shouting to my sister was really bad. If I since the begining use Self-Control the situation would have been different. From this situation I learned that is good to have self-control and to stay calm eventhough your are angry. Well I want you to learn something never forget that the Character Strenghts and usefull in many ways and many situations. With that said I leave you to think... Bye!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario