miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

Character Strengths in My Life Pt3

Hi, I'm going to explain how different my life is in general, with the learning and practice of Character Strengths.

If  I didn´t practice the Character Strenghts, it would be so difficult, I would have a lot of troubles, each of the Character Strenghts help us to be a better person and a better student.

It´s ideal to practice them because in that way we can coexist with everyone around us without any problem, we can improve ourselves and everything would be easier.
Imagen de battle, Relationship, and story




3 comentarios:

  1. What you said it's actually true, nice blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree in what you said, that if you didn't practice them you would have troubles doing several activities, character strenghts help you and make you easier to solve the things.

    ResponderEliminar